ClickFunnels is the most popular funnel building platforms out there. It is a cloud solution, comes with features like landing page builder, membership area, payment gateways, A/B testing, and much more.
But, let’s face it.
Here are the serious downsides of ClickFunnels:
- A monthly high premium price
- Limit for the number of funnels and visitors
- Lack of versatility
- Some UI/UX issues
If you are just starting out your online business, ClickFunnels may quite not be affordable for you.
ClickFunnels is like the Apple (iPhone) of sales funnels, it’s easy to use and straightforward to setup. But it’s not at all flexible and costs you a lot of money when you compare it with the features it offers.
It’s not quite extensible like other tools I present for you guys in this post.
|Systeme.io – Best value||$27/mo||Cloud app|
|CartFlows – Best for WordPress||$299/year||WordPress plugin|
|Thrive Themes Membership||$19/mo||WordPress plugin|
|Simvoly – Best for agencies||at $12/mo||Cloud app|
|BuilderAll – Jack of all trades||$9.90/mo||Cloud app|
|Kyvio – Scam (read below)||–||Cloud app|
|Podia – Expert business focused (not really funnels)||$39/mo||Cloud app|
|Leadpages – Best cloud page builder||$25/mo||Cloud app|
Here’s the real cost of setting up an online sales funnel: Today setting up a sales funnel need
If you explore more, you can find that there are various great competitors to ClickFunnels that offers more features for a much lower price.
If you are familiar with WordPress, you can get started with your sales funnel for as low as $20/month. Yes, you heard it right.
It’s not only about saving money here but it is also about investing the saved money in marketing campaigns like Facebook Ads or Google Ads.
Systeme is an online marketing tool that has almost all the features you need to build, grow and scale your online business. It comes with sales funnels, email marketing, an LMS platform, marketing automation, a website builder, and an affiliate program management tool.
It has a feature-rich funnel builder. While creating a new funnel, you need to choose the intent, like building an audience, selling a product or service, or running an evergreen webinar.
It has plenty of conversion-friendly funnel templates for you to create your funnel steps. You can split test the funnel steps, view the stats, sales analytics, and much more.
The best thing is you can automate the funnel steps.
For example, I have created a sales funnel to sell my product. I can add triggers to automate the checkout page for a new sale or when someone visits my checkout page. If someone purchases my product, I will add them “purchase” tag and pitch them other products or bonuses.
Systeme has a very powerful automation builder. It has a free canvas to build workflows and you can choose to add an action, decision, or delay while creating the workflows.
There are several actions you can perform like applying a tag, removing a tag, enrolling in a course, sending a webhook, and much more. You can create decisions based on the contact field, tag, activity, email clicked, etc.
With its built-in email marketing tool, you can send newsletters and campaigns. It lacks a drag-and-drop email editor, unlike dedicated email marketing tools like ActiveCampaign.
When it comes to marketing, you can create and sell physical products, digital products, and courses. To increase sales, you can offer coupons, subscriptions, course bundles, set an affiliate program for your fans to promote your products.
Its LMS functionality is not feature-rich as Kajabi or Thinkific. It lacks quizzes, certificates, and course compliance features. But it is good enough to create and sell your courses.
Systeme has a free plan but is limited to 2,000 contacts, 3 sales funnels, and 1 blog. If you are just beginning, their startup plan at $27/mo would be ideal for you. With this, you can create 10 sales funnels, 5 blogs, and 5 membership sites.
Go with annual plans to save 30%.
- All-in-one platform with powerful marketing tools.
- Powerful automation workflows with the ability to add actions, decisions, and delays.
- Built-in website builder with blog layout templates.
- Built-in affiliate program to promote your products.
- The lowest pricing plan allows you to create only 10 sales funnels.
- To run evergreen webinars, you need to shell out $47/mo and is limited to only 10 webinars.
- LMS tool is not feature-rich as dedicated course platforms like Thinkific or Teachable.
- No drag-and-drop email editor
Bottomline: It is one of the best ClickFunnels alternatives you can consider. It has all the essential tools you need to run and scale your business. It is the best value for money.
Influencersoft is an all-in-one marketing automation, sales funnel builder, funnel mapping, and LMS tool. It is like ClickFunnels, ActiveCampaign, and Funnelytics designed into one tool.
Its funnel builder excels with a funnel simulation feature, unlike ClickFunnels. Similar to dedicated funnel simulation tools like Funnelytics or Geru, you can create a visual representation of how your funnels look. You can create the funnel pages inside the tool using its pre-made templates or build from scratch.
Their pre-made templates feel outdated. There are funnel page templates available for upsells, webinars, checkout pages, subscriptions, etc.
In funnel simulation, you can visualize the traffic generated from each of the funnel pages. This way you can analyze what is not working o n the low traffic pages and optimize them.
When it comes to email marketing, you can create and send email series, broadcasts, and sequences. I really liked its process mapping tool. This is very similar to Kajabi automations.
With the process mapping tool, you can add actions, conditions, triggers for each of the email sequences you create. You can also view stats at each stage of email sequences.
When it comes to marketing, you can create and sell both digital and physical products. To increase sales, you can offer coupons, upsells, and order bumps.
They integrate with Stripe or Paypal to collect the payment. You can set up your own affiliate program and encourage your fans and followers to promote your products and get rewarded for the sales.
It also has an LMS feature to create, market, and sell your courses. You can offer free & paid trials, recurring subscriptions, or one-time fees for courses.
InfluencerSoft’s lowest plan starts at 37/mo but is limited to only 3 funnels. If you are very serious about building your funnels, their Influencer plan at $177/mo would be the best plan you can choose.
- Has a built-in funnel simulation feature to visually view your funnels.
- Comes with its own LMS to sell courses.
- Lacks No built-in streaming for webinars
- Limited payment gateway integrations.
Bottomline: Influencersoft is the closest alternative to ClickFunnels. Its funnel simulation, process mapping tool, and LMS features are worth the money.
CartFlows is one of the best funnel-building plugins for WordPress. It is actively developing and rolling out new features.
CartFlows works with most of the popular page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi, and Thrive Architect. Also, it integrates with WordPress LMS plugins like LearnDash, making it easy for you to create funnels for your courses.
CartFlows sits on top of WooCommerce. In order to create funnels for your products, you need to have WooCommerce installed first and have created a product within WooCommerce.
CartFlows calls its funnels flows. With CartFlows, you can create various funnels like, a lead magnet funnel, membership funnel, free product/service/consultation funnel, etc.
There are various funnel templates available for webinar funnel, online course funnel, eBook funnel, and much more. You can export/import all the funnels.
On my site BloggingXPro, I personally use Elementor combined with CartFlows for creating my funnels.
Note that you can integrate CartFlows with Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics to track the analytics of funnel pages.
You can also create different variations of funnel pages and A/B split test them. You can set the traffic percentage for the pages under test.
With CartFlows you can view various analytics of funnels like total visits, unique visits, conversions, and conversion rate.
When it comes to marketing, to increase sales, you can offer dynamic OTOs like upsells/downsells, order bumps, and 1-click checkout offers. CartFlows recently released a dynamic offers a feature to showcase relevant offers for users based on their previous purchases. The best part is you can set up various dynamic offer flows (funnels) for your products and run them on autopilot.
With the CartFlows canvas mode feature, you can create and view your flows visually. This is very similar to funnel simulation tools like Funnelytics.
CartFlows has both annual and lifetime licenses. The annual plan costs $299/year, while the lifetime fee costs $999. With both plans, you can use CartFlows on up to 30 websites.
They also have a forever-free plan with access to limited features. You can see the free and pro plans comparison <here>.
Elementor costs $49/year for 1 site license that you may need to use alongside CartFlows for a better page building experience
- As it is WooCommerce compatible, it works with all WooCommerce plugins and extensions.
- Has a free version to get started.
- Has a lifetime license to use forever.
- Dynamic offers and canvas mode features are game-changer.
- Ability to integrate with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel Integration.
- Lacks an in-built affiliate marketing program.
- Lacks the ability to set up memberships.
- You cannot share the funnels.
Bottomline: Best choice for WordPress users. As it integrates with WooCommerce, you can use any of the WooCommerce plugins and extensions to extend the features.
Kajabi is one of the top brands in the eLearning industry. It is a highly-priced LMS platform to create, market, and sell courses and digital products. Unlike ClickFunnels, Kajabi is not a dedicated funnel builder. Its main forte is courses.
Kajabi calls its funnels pipelines. Kajabi pipelines consist of landing pages, email campaigns, and offers. ’
To ease your funnel creation, Kajabi comes with several pipeline blueprints (Pipeline OVO – Opt-in, value, offer) like Zoom webinar, free eBook, product launch, and much more. You can customize the pipeline pages and add automations for the pipeline blocks. Similar to Influncersoft, you can view stats like conversion rate, revenue, views, etc. of each funnel page
There is something called a pipeline checklist that shows your pipeline progress as you build your funnel. You can clone and share the pipelines with your team.
With Kajabi, you can create and sell products like courses, podcasts, coaching, and memberships. You can create various course types, like mini-courses, coaching, and drip courses. Kajabi has no limitations on video hosting or bandwidth.
To boost the conversions, you can offer upsells, order bumps, and coupons, send cart abandonment emails to recover lost sales, and much more.
When it comes to email marketing, you can send broadcasts or sequences by automating a series of emails. For example, if you have 7 days blogging course, you can send a series of drip emails for each of the modules that are dripped over a week.
Kajabi provides email templates for showcasing a product, sharing a blog post or newsletters, event announcements, and much more.
Kajabi’s lowest pricing starts at $149/mo with access to 3 products and 3 pipelines. Their growth plan is the most popular plan and it costs $199/mo, and it allows you to create 15 products and 15 pipelines.
If you go with annual billing you can save 20% on all plans.
- You can build complex funnels and automate each funnel step similar to ClickFunnels.
- Has a website builder to design your site.
- Its community management features are great to enhance user engagement.
- It has limitations on the number of contacts and courses you can host depending on the plans you choose.
Bottomline: If you are more into course creation and serious about marketing your products, Kajabi is the best bet. Its community features, pipelines, blogs, affiliate marketing make Kajabi the best value for course creators.
GrooveFunnels – Free and disruptive
GrooveFunnels is one of the most disruptive alternative to ClickFunnels. It’s relatively a new compared to other digital marketing tools in the list, but it is a product from a really solid team.
Mike Filsaime is the founder of GrooveFunnels. Mike is behind some of the top digital marketing tools in the industry, such as WebinarJam, EverWebinar, Kartra, DealGuardian, EvergreenBusinessSystem, PayDotCom, as well as Butterfly Marketing.
He’s also one of the co-founders of Kartra, which we previously featured as our top pick.
If you are looking for a really solid all-in-one platform for your online business, you can’t go wrong with GrooveFunnels. If you already know about Builderall and didn’t like the shallowness of the platform, you’ll love this tool.
GrooveFunnels being a very new tool, as surprisingly well laid-out user interface and is well-refined.
Above are the main apps that GrooveFunnels offer you.
- GrooveSell: This is their shopping cart software. With this software, you don’t need to make use of ThriveCart or SamCart for example that we’ve reviewed and compared earlier. It also offers you OTO features like 1-click upsells, downsells, and order bumps similar to that of ClickFunnels or Kartra.
- GrooveMail: This is a really good advanced email marketing software that can be compared to the likes of ActiveCampaign. It supports tag based advanced automation. When using ClickFunnels or Kartra, you still needed to use an external email marketing app. But with GrooveFunnels, you no more need to. Because, their email marketing is built keeping automation and advanced marketers in mind. I’m sure that their email marketing integrates well with other tools in the suite giving you experience similar to Ontraport or Infusionsoft.
- GrooveMember: This app will help you build your expert business right in GrooveFunnels. As of now writing this review, they have basic memberships functionalities and support for YouTube and Vimeo – you can use GrooveVideo nevertheless. Things may’ve changed as they’re actively adding new features by listening to “feature requests”.
- GroovePages for Shopify
- GrooveWebinars for Live Webinars
- GrooveWebinars for Automated Webinars
- GrooveSurvey & GrooveQuiz
As of now, the GroovePages and GrooveSell apps are available for you completely free by signing up here. But don’t be deceived! All the apps are not completely free. Once you signup, you’ll be upsold to their entire suite at a one-off lifetime fee.
I’m not sure when they switch to the monthly pricing model, but certainly they are leveraging the lifetime deal buzz.
- All in one app for running your entire business
- Actively developed by a team with proven track-record of flagship products
- Email marketing app with good features
- Lifetime deal is available
- Relatively a new app
- Lots of features need to be added
Bottomline: You need to treat buying GrooveFunnels as a value investment like you do with startups or IPOs. It has quite a way to go to be a complete suite. But I can tell 100% that it’s far better off than ClickFunnels – more clearly in the coming months. It’s from a person who has lots of big names in his portfolio.
They are just checking off all the parameters I look for in a promising company.
Kartra – Advanced alternative
As far as I can say, Kartra is the best ClickFunnels alternative I’ve ever come across. In fact, many people migrated from ClickFunnels to Kartra recently due to the features it offers.
Kartra is designed to power up your entire sales funnel, including the sales pages, thank you pages and also the membership pages.
It is an all-in-one digital marketing platform consisting of email marketing, membership building, checkouts, analytics, etc.
Their email marketing platform consists of automated campaigns (email automation), autoresponders, drip campaigns, and broadcasts.
It comes up with dozens of done-for-you campaigns that enable you to easily execute marketing funnels in one click.
Added to this, Kartra’s membership platform is really robust. You can create different membership levels, add content for each of them, deliver the products, checkout settings, etc.
Unlike ClickFunnels, you can self-host your videos on Kartra and don’t need any external services like Vimeo or Wistia for hosting videos.
You can charge subscription-based for the products you sell using Kartra.
When it comes to funnel building, Kartra comes with dozens of templates to choose from. Once you select a template, you can customize it using drag and drop website builder.
Kartra offers some features like dynamic OTOs, behavioral marketing, better scarcity marketing systems, and others. It comes with a cart abandonment feature that helps you retarget the people for more conversions.
It also comes with Kartra Helpdesk feature that enables you to manage ticketing, knowledge base, and chat feature on your Kartra powered site.
And also compared to ClickFunnels, the Kartra comes with all the features even in their beginner plans. If you want to avail discount then go through my Kartra discount post.
Kartra also comes with a $1 for 14 days trial. It doesn’t come with a free trial.
On the other hand with ClickFunnels, if you need to get all the features you need to shell out $297/month.
- Comes with behavioral adaptive marketing that helps you market product according to visitor’s behaviors on your site.
- Offers dynamic OTO functionalities to offer one-time-offers dynamically based on behaviors.
- It has a superior help-desk feature to serve your customers.
- It’s quite costly considering other alternatives
- The interface feels quite outdated
Bottomline: Kartra has some really advanced marketing features compared to other tools in the list. It also comes with various features like KartraDesk, etc. that helps you get rid of some tools.
Thrive Suite – Value for money
Thrive Themes membership comes with a suite of WordPress plugins that are created by keeping sales funnel and conversions in mind.
If you ask me, it offers you the ultimate freedom and unlimited possibilities when it comes to sales funnel building.
With this plugin, you can have your wildest marketing dreams and strategies implemented easily.
They have their great plugins like:
- Thrive Architect: Great WYSIWYG page builder plugin for WordPress. You can build landing pages on WordPress with this plugin by using just drag and drop page builder. You can also make use of 200+ landing page templates that Thrive Architect comes with.
- Thrive Optimize: This is a great complementary extension to Thrive Architect and it adds a great A/B split testing functionality to Thrive Architect.
- Thrive Leads: This plugin is the best lead generation plugin for WordPress. It comes with features like popups, scroll mat, slide-ins, exit intent, behavior triggers, signup segue, A/B split testing, Thriveboxes, content upgrades, and much more.
- Thrive Ultimatum: This is the best scarcity marketing plugin I’ve ever come across for WordPress. It enables you to implement scarcity marketing principles like countdown timers, content lockdown, evergreen countdown funnels, fixed date campaigns, etc.
- Thrive Quiz Builder: This plugin helps you to build quizzes on your WordPress site for effective lead generation and as well as for gamifying your marketing process.
- Thrive Apprentice: This plugin helps you build attractive self-hosted courses
- Thrive Ovation: This is the ultimate social proof and testimonial management app for WordPress. It lets you create and manage testimonials on the fly.
- Much more plugins and features.
Combining these plugins will help you greatly in building highly converting online sales funnels.
The only downside is that the lack of payment gateway integrations with Thrive Themes.
However, if you are making use of external payment gateways like ThriveCart, SamCart, WooCommerce then that won’t be an issue for you.
You can integrate Thrive Architect or Thrive Apprentice (their powerful course plugin) with membership plugins like MemberMouse, S2 Member (free), etc. to create attractive self-hosted courses and membership dashboard.
The Thrive Themes Membership comes at $19/month and gives you access to all of their products.
I’ve personally used all of their plugins. Although WordPress plugins have a steep learning curve, the documentation and their well-updated YouTube channel will be of great help when setting up a funnel.
For Thrive members, they give free access to their Thrive University containing dozens of quality courses.
With any of these WordPress plugins, there’s no restriction when it comes to a number of pages and visitors like that of ClickFunnels.
But the only things where it lacks are:
- It doesn’t come with payment integrations
- It doesn’t come with content restriction or membership features
- It doesn’t come with email marketing automation features
If you consider making use of shopping cart apps like ThriveCart (which also enable you to sell physical products), membership platforms like MemberMouse, CartFlows, WooCommerce and a good email automation software, Thrive Themes is the ultimate bet.
But being a WordPress plugin, there are some technicalities involved with Thrive Themes.
Bottomline: If you’re looking for a good WordPress based funnel builder, Thrive Themes would be your best bet. Do note that, it doesn’t come with payments, memberships, and also email marketing features unlike other tools.
Simvoly – Best for agencies
Simvoly is a newly released website and funnel builder that comes with features like landing pages, sales funnels, A/B split testing, site memberships, blogging, CRM, etc.
Simvoly is best for eCommerce store owners who are looking for an all-in-one solution that comes at affordable pricing whereas ClickFunnels is great for entrepreneurs who are looking for high-converting sales funnels.
Simvoly is created keeping non-tech people in mind and you can easily create custom websites, blogs, stores, and landing pages within a few minutes.
Similar to ClickFunnels, Simvoly has a landing page building feature with great customization options. Simvoly is good for agencies that provide services for the clients and its white labeling feature costs you $59/mo.
In our list of ClickFunnels alternatives, Simvoly is the only software that comes with whitelabel functionality and is suitable for agencies.
With Simvoly you can create beautiful membership sites and earn a recurring commission or a one-time fee. Simvoly provides the ability for you to manage the bookings and appointments without the need for external integrations.
Compared to ClickFunnels, Simvoly has poor integrations. This is a deal-breaker for many entrepreneurs. If you need seamless integration with various tools, ClickFunnels is the best bet.
Also, when it comes to pricing Simvoly is the clear winner. ClickFunnels is not for entrepreneurs on a budget.
ClickFunnels pricing starts at $97/mo whereas Simvoly pricing starts at $12/mo but with this, you can only create 1 website, 1 funnel, 20 pages, 5 products, A/B split testing, etc. and also it lacks marketing features like upsells, downsells, bump offers, funnel checkouts, and much more.
The second plan i.e. the business plan costs $24/mo with features like unlimited pages, 1 website, 5 funnels, and comes with marketing features like upsells, downsells, bump offers.
Its highest plan is the Pro plan that costs $149/mo.
- All-in-one platform with affordable pricing.
- Directly set the bookings and appointments without the need for external integrations.
- Comes with a solid blog feature with great customization.
- The White-labeling feature is best for agencies.
- Comes with only a few integrations.
- Templates feel quite outdated.
- The user interface is a little confusing.
Bottomline: Simvoly is an affordable all-in-one solution for small and medium-sized businesses, eCommerce store owners, freelancers to create professional websites, online stores, memberships, and sales funnels with ease.
BuilderAll – Jack of all trades
Builderall is a complete website building platform, and thus will not be integrated with WordPress. It comes with all the tools that you want while setting up your online sales funnel, drive traffic and make sales.
It literally took the online marketing world by storm when it was introduced.
It comes with features like:
- Unlimited Domains and Subdomains
- Autoresponder with a 10,000 Leads
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 10GB of Disk Storage
- Landing Pages
- Sales Funnels
- APP Builder
- Video Builder
- Floating Video
- Click/Heat Map Tool
- Facebook Integration APPs
- Facebook Inbox Answer
- Share Locker
- Presentation Builder
- SEO Report Tool
- Browser Notification
- Full Webinar Platform
- Market Place
- Hundreds of Tutorials + Forum Support
- BuilderAll Business Opportunity
- Payment gateways
- One click upsells and order bumps
- And dozens of more
When it comes to value for the money, the BuilderAll platform beats ClickFunnels out of the water!
- But the main downside is that the BuilderAll won’t work with your existing site. You need to rebuild your entire site using BuilderAll’s platform. For that, you may want to renounce the flexibility offered by WordPress.
- I honestly also think that they can give more importance to the UI/UX of the website builder and the BuilderAll’s dashboard. The UI feels pretty bloated and still feels like a beta version although all the features are perfectly functional.
Builderall doesn’t come with any free trial as they recently restructured their plans and now have a free plan.
Bottomline: Builderall is an all-in-one platform with too many apps that feels very shallow at times. There are only a handful of tools that’re worth reviewing.
Kyvio – Scam
It’s a business that’s doing unethical practices.
I’ve been promoting Kyvio 1.0. When they released Kyvio 2.0, all of a sudden they canceled my partner account without any notification.
When I outreached to email, no replies. They operate under multiple brands, with multiple products of different versions and it’s tough to find their right email.
If I need to reach out to the person who manages partnerships, I need to install Skype and message him. He’ll not properly reply to your messages as well.
They cancel your account without any email, when asked to send me proof that they sent the email, they evade replies.
This feels like a JVZoo product.
See this ugly URL. They keep on changing affiliate dashboard URLs!
When I ask them the proof if they sent me an email when they switched the program, they evade replies.
Oh, it seems they also abandoned their original lifetime deal buyers.
- Systeme – Systeme is the software we recommend for most people looking for a free alternative to Kyvio. Although it’s not as popular as ClickFunnels, it’s slowly catching up.
- ClickFunnels – They are revamping the whole platform, and it’ll be lit for sure. One feature they come with is an advanced marketing automation builder.
- Kartra – It comes with almost all featured Kyvio comes with. Kartra offers some unique features like dynamic OTOs, behavioral marketing, better scarcity marketing systems, and others. It comes with a cart abandonment feature that helps you retarget the people for more conversions.
If you want to explore all the ClickFunnels alternatives, do refer to this blog post.
Podia is another all-in-one selling platform. It comes with various features like:
- Online course creation
- Membership creation
- Digital product selling
- Email marketing (drip and broadcasts)
It is a perfect alternative if you are considering to get Kajabi or ClickFunnels.
When you create a course, you can add content to it using their “Content” adding feature.
Other than this, you can also create membership sites.
You can add content to your membership site and make them available only for certain plans of your membership.
You can have multiple plans for each site with different pricing and coupons.
With Podia, you can also sell your own digital products with versatile features and also upsell functionalities.
When you consider email marketing, you can send:
- One-off newsletters
- Drip emails
The drip emails allow you to drip the emails over a period of time when people sign up for your product or pre launch offer.
There are two plans with Podia:
With any of these plans, there are no transaction fees.
The Mover plan costs you $39/month and the Shaker costs you $79/month. If you want features like memberships, embedded checkouts, affiliate marketing, you may need to go for Shaker plan.
Bottomline: If you’re looking for all-in-one product selling platform that comes with courses, membership, and product selling capabilities, you can’t go wrong with Podia.
Leadpages – Best cloud page builder
Leadpages is one of the great alternatives to ClickFunnels.
It comes with features like:
- Leadpages: It is a drag-and-drop landing page builder that lets you build landing pages from scratch and as well as allows you to choose from 100 landing page templates. These templates are sorted by conversion rates across all categories. You can perform split testing of the landing pages, track the performance using inbuilt analytics or Google Analytics integration.
Leadboxes: These are optinform popups that can be triggered at various times when visitors are on the landing page. The most popular ones are exit-intent popups and 2-step optinforms which are both possible with the help of Leadpages. And optinforms are extremely customizable and you can also insert the tracking code to monitor the performance.
- Leadlinks: This is a functionality similar to signup segue on Thrive Themes. With this, you can generate a
leadlinkthat you can send to your email subscribers, when they click on it they’ll be instantly registered for the webinar or anything without the need of entering the data once again.
As I mentioned above, the ability to choose a landing page based on their conversion rates (as measured by Leadpages team) is great.
There are also other features of Leadpages like Checkouts, Stripe integration, Alert Bars, ad builders, etc.
The integrated checkout options and payment gateways are of great importance as you can easily sell products without using any other external service.
Leadpages integrates with 40+ email marketing, webinar and also CRMs to supercharge your lead generation process.
It integrates with WordPress: You can serve your landing page under Leadpages subdomain or embed code that works on almost any kind of site.
There’s also a dedicated WordPress plugin for you to import Leadpages content on your WordPress site. This is great when it comes to branding, flexibility, and improving the page speed by caching the landing pages.
The standard plan costs you $25/month, whereas the pro costs you $48/month. The advanced features like A/B testing, email trigger links, sales and payment integration with Stripe are only available with pro plan.
Bottomline: Leadpages is only focused around landing page and funnel building. If you just want a tool for building conversion-friendly pages with payment gateway integrations Leadpages won’t disappoint you. If you are looking for a complete funnel building tool, Leadpages may not be for you.
It’s a great tool for you to create highly converting landing pages. This tool is solely focused on creating landing pages for your sales funnel.
Here are some of the features offered by Landingi.
- Drag and drop landing page builder: Easy live visual editor with elements and great customization features.
- Templates: Comes with 200+ templates that are highly customizable and responsive.
- Form creator
- Lead notification
- Autoresponder: It allows you to send emails to every lead that optins
- Landing page scheduler
- Webhooks for automation of event notifications and HTTP callbacks
- A/B split testing
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Custom script
- Agency license comes with whitelabel, subaccounts, user-agent, unbranded emails, and much more.
For most of the people, the Automate plan will be great that offers plenty of integrations, webhooks, A/B testing, Autoresponder, and Zapier automation functionalities.
It doesn’t have any membership or payment gateway integrations, other than this it is a great cloud-hosted landing page building app out there.
In order to sell products, you need to hook it up with other payment gateway plugins.
Bottomline: It’s similar to Leadpages, but it is a new tool. It comes with almost all the feature of Leadpages. Plus, it’s actively being developed.
Instapage is a great landing page builder. One
All the pages you publish on WordPress using Instapage will be published under a subdirectory of your site.
Here are the features that Instapage has got to offer you.
- Drag and drop builder: You can drag and drop the elements freely.
- Widgets: Many widgets like CTA, timers, etc.
- 200+ customizable landing page template
- Access to 33 million BigStock photos
- Analytics, heatmaps, and Google Tag Manager support
- Instablocks: Allows you to save a section of your landing page and reuse it anywhere on your site
- Detailed attribution data: It can integrate with Google AdWords for integrating attribution data.
You need to remember that Instapage is 100% a landing page builder. It does not come with other options like payment gateways, email marketing, etc.
It comes in with advanced features like heatmaps, Analytics, and optimization for tracking purposes.
They have their two plans, Core and Enterprise. The core plan costs you $99 per month and comes with all the features that Instapage has got to offer you.
The price of Instapage is not feasible for a casual blogger. It’s quite costly compared to the features it offers.
Bottomline: You can compare Instapage to Leadpages, but I would prefer the latter because of some additional features like Leadlinks and is a well-known brand.
OptimizePress is a great theme and plugin for WordPress to build your sales funnel right inside WordPress.
Here are some of the features included by OptimizePress.
- Landing page builder with LiveEditing
- 300 templates across various categories (you can also export these templates)
- A/B testing of landing pages
- Membership portals with OptimizeMember
- Payment gateways with PayPal and Stripe integration
The publisher package comes with access to their OptimizeMember plugin for creating membership sites, A/B testing functionality, and also advanced elements library.
- Their OptimizeMember plugin is a fork of S2 Member plugin.
- Lack of flexibility when it comes to building landing pages when compared to other WYSIWYG page building plugins like Thrive Architect or Elementor.
In this area, Thrive membership excels as you do get lifetime updates with their lifetime plans.
If you’ve read this post fully, you may already know that I advise you to pick Thrive Themes membership as it comes with access for their entire suite.
You can use Thrive Themes products with shopping cart plugins, membership plugins to create membership sites, product checkout pages, and also self-hosted online courses.
What are your favorite ClickFunnels alternatives? And why?
Let me know in the comments section below.