In this post, I’ll be presenting you with the 30-days trial for Semrush.
If you are in the SEO game for a while, you already know about Semrush. They’ve got the biggest keyword database in the world with over 20 billion keywords indexed to date. Semrush is used by over 7 million users worldwide, it has over 142 geo-databases, 819 million domains, etc.
We have two trials for now:
Please note that with Semrush Pro + CI addon trial plan, you get access to competitive intelligence features like traffic analytics and more along with core Semrush features.
You can redeem any of these trials by clicking on the above links.
|Features||1. Competitive research|
2. Keyword research
3. Link building
4. Rank tracking
5. Onpage and tech SEO
6. Crawl audit tool
7. Content analyzer
How to activate the free trial for Semrush?
To activate the 30-day free trial, you just need to head over to this page.
There you need to just register yourself for a free account, and on the next page, you can see the 30 days the Semrush trial will be activated. You do need to also remember that your card will be charged after the 30 days of free trial ends.
Semrush comes with 3 pricing plans. The lowest is the pro plan which costs $119.95/mo with features that include 3,000 reports/day, 10,000 results/report, and 1 user.
If you want more reports per day you can go with higher plans.
With all of its plans, you will get 40+ advanced tools and features. Semrush even has a custom enterprise plan which is flexible to your unique marketing needs.
If you go with annual billing, you can save 16%.
What are the features offered by Semrush?
I’ve been using Semrush for a very long time, and I can’t just imagine blogging without using this awesome tool for competitor SEO research.
Here are some of the features it offers:
- Keyword research: This feature of Semrush allows you to research profitable yet low competitive keywords. You just need to enter in your seed keyword in their keyword magic tool, and Semrush will return you all the related keywords that you can potentially target in your blog content.
- Content analyzer: This tool analyzes your content when it comes to basic on-page optimization.
- Competitor keyword research: It allows you to spy on your keywords that your competitor sites are ranking for on Google.
- Competitor backlink analysis: It allows you to spy on the backlinks of your competitor, and helps you a lot of crafting your own SEO backlink building strategies.
- Domain vs domain: It allows you to compare any of the two competitor domain names when it comes to keywords, traffic, number of backlinks, and much more.
- Crawl audit tool: This tool crawls any website and helps you identify the improvements that can be done when it comes to on-page SEO
- Advertising research: It helps you display the ad keywords that any site is targeting.
- Brand monitoring: It helps you to monitor your brand online.
- Social media poster: It helps you to post content on social media and keep your profiles active with fresh content for your audience.
- Local SEO: It offers listing management for managing and distributing your business information, position tracking to track your performance on a daily basis, an on-page SEO checker to analyze the competitor’s rankings, and much more.
- Website monetization: It provides tool like display advertising, SEO writing assistant, on page SEO checker to monetize your site traffic and earn huge.
- Its keyword magic tool is best for doing keyword research. It gives you various filtering options to make the research easier and effective.
- Much more
FAQs on Semrush
How to avail the free trial of Semrush?
You need to go to the trial page clicking on the button present in the blog post and activate the free 30-day trial.
Is Semrush offering a 60-day trial or more?
Semrush used to offer a 60-day trial a long time back, but it’s now not offering to anyone. Anyone claiming so is simply deceiving you. The maximum trial length is 30 days.
Should I need to get the subscription to continue after the free trial is completed?
Once the free trial ends, your card will be automatically charged. If you are not interested to continue you can get 7 days money-back guarantee.
Can I get branded and white-label reports with a free trial?
You can’t. To access these reports you need to with either business or enterprise plans.
What analysis can I do with the free plan?
You can analyze 10 domain analytics each day, create 1 list with its keyword magic tool, perform 2 searches in topic research, track the position of 10 keywords, crawl 100 pages for site auditing, and much more.
How does Semrush compare to Ahrefs?
Both Ahrefs and Semrush are really good tools when it comes to SEO. Ahrefs has really good UI/UX compared to Semrush. But Semrush comes with more features and is a good value for money.
Which Semrush plan is suitable for me?
If you are a solopreneur or a blogger, the pro plan would be more than enough for you. For agency owners, you need to go with Semrush Guru or Business plans.
Can I get access to historical data with my free plan?
No, you can’t access it with a free trial or free plan. It is available only for a guru or higher plan users.
Has Semrush has a good keyword and backlink index?
Semrush has the best keyword and database index in the world. They are investing heavily in crawlers and servers. Recently, after a big database update, Semrush has by far the best big data when it comes to SEO.
Who owns Semrush?
Oleg Shchegolev and Dmitri Melnikov founded Semrush in 2007. Back in those days, Semrush was called SEOquake. Now it’s the biggest SEO company with $40m funding.
Semrush has been a great help for me when it comes to optimizing both the on-page and off-page SEO of my site. It also helps to replicate what’s working well for my competitors, so that I always have an edge above them when it comes to ranking my website.
Although the Semrush costs you a high price monthly, it delivers you at least 5x ROI if you use it cleverly and make full use of it.
Make sure you avail the 30 days free trial of Semrush.