In this post, we’ll be presenting you with the Elementor Black Friday deal. For this year’s Black Friday, Elementor is having a very exciting offer.
Elementor is the best WYSIWYG page builder for WordPress. I’m using this page builder on all my websites. As you can see from this very blog, it’s completely built from scratch using Elementor.
I’m completely in love with the flexibility and features that Elementor offers me.
Before diving into some of the features that Elementor has got to offer you, let me run you down through the discount that Elementor has got to offer in this Black Friday.
Elementor is offering flat 30% off on all its plans this Black Friday.
Black Friday offer
For most of the people, the above Plus plan may be best suitable as it comes with 3 website usage. If you are a freelancer, a personal plan may be good enough for you.
On the other hand, if you are an agency owner, you may need to consider the Elementor expert plan as it comes with 1,000+ websites access.
All these plans offer free updates and support for one year. That means you need to renew the plans after 1 year. However, Elementor offers you an additional 25% discount on renewal.
I personally have their Plus plan and I’m using Elementor on this website as well as on a couple of other affiliate sites.
Elementor has enabled me to build highly attractive, brandable websites. I’m using Elementor along with Astra Theme. This combination has enabled me to implement some of the most advanced functionalities on my site.
So if you are purchasing Elementor, I highly urge you to purchase the Astra Pro theme along with it and you’ll be thankful for it. They are also running an awesome Black Friday deal.
If you have missed this Black Friday, then don't worry. Elementor is also running the Cyber Monday deal.
As a leading WordPress page builder, Elementor comes with various features.
- 90+ Widgets: Elementor Pro unlocks a wide range of widgets for you to use on your site. You can use these widgets to create any kind of page you want without knowing any coding skills.
- 300+ Designer Made Templates: Elementor comes with lots of templates that are extremely attractive. They have templates suitable for all the main requirements that may arise.
- Popup builder: This is one of the lately introduced features by Elementor. It allows you to build highly attractive popups with advanced trigger and targeting options. They have integrations with a good number of email marketing providers making lead generation seamless.
- Theme Builder: It allows you to edit parts of the page which you can’t edit conventionally. Theme editing functionality offered by Elementor is literally a game-changer when it comes to implementing advanced design features to your site. On this site, we’re making good use of Elementor’s Theme Builder.
- WooCommerce Builder: Elementor allows you to completely edit and design your WooCommerce store
I also liked the fact that with Elementor you have the freedom to extend its functionalities using many add-ons.
As you may know, Elementor is a freemium plugin. They have a limited free plugin that comes with a limited set of modules and features.
It comes with additional features and modules like popup builder, theme builder, eCommerce Builder, custom CSS, and countless other modules.
I highly urge you get Elementor Pro if you want to get the most of it. They are continuously rolling out updates to their plugins, and the pro version of this page builder pays back itself in terms of enhanced design and UX on your site.
Once you use Elementor Pro, you’ll put a stop to hunting for that perfect WordPress theme.
What is Elementor?
Elementor is the most popular WYSIWYG page builder for WordPress. It has both free and pro plans.
How to use Elementor in WordPress?
You need to first install Elementor under – “Add New Plugin”, and activate it. Now, whenever you head over to create any blog post or page, the “Edit with Elementor” button will appear.
How to add Facebook pixel to Elementor?
You need to make use of Elementor's HTML element to paste in your pixel code.
What theme can I use with Elementor?
I recommend you make use of Astra Pro or GeneratePress theme for WordPress. Especially Astra is well known to be used with Elementor.
How to create a landing page with Elementor?
You need to click on “Edit with Elementor” and the page builder will load up. Here you can drag and drop the elements to build your page.
Don’t miss the Elementor Black Friday offer. This is the only time when they will be offering a whopping 25% discount on their pro plan.
If you have missed the Black Friday deal, you can get this Elementor offer on Cyber Monday.
I’ve used many page builders. But the features and flexibility the Elementor provides me are unmatchable.
If you have any doubts make sure you leave in the comments section below.