In this post, we’ll present you with the Elementor Black Friday deal.
Elementor is the best WYSIWYG page builder for WordPress.
I’m using this page builder on all my websites.
Let me tell you 3 main reasons:
- Elementor is developed with speed of building landing pages in mind, so the UI/UX is ultra-intuitive with real good time saving features like Global Widgets, Design System (like global colors and typography), Templates, Spotlight Search, Copy Paste Styles, Theme Builder, etc.
- On top, they also have Import/Export utility to make your site designs compatible across multiple sites
- Elementor has deep integrations with popular WordPress plugins and provides extensive documentation. Even my hosting company’s technical support can assist me with Elementor related issues! It’s that popular.
🤞 Overall, it’s developed by a highly committed and well-funded team that believes in delivering innovative features at a rapid pace.
As you can see from this very blog, it’s completely built from scratch using Elementor using their Hello theme.
I’m completely in love with the flexibility and features that Elementor offers me.
👉 On the last Black Friday, Elementor offered 30% OFF on its Cloud Website Builder and Elementor Pro plugin plans! This special offer was available for both Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
⏰ Deal start date – For this year, they have not announced the deal yet. Keep an eye on this post for all the latest deal updates.
Elementor Pro: Black Friday Offer
On the last Black Friday, Elementor offered 30% OFF on its Cloud Website Builder and Elementor Pro plugin plans! This special offer was available for both Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
For this year, they have not announced the deal yet. Keep an eye on this post for all the latest deal updates.
|Plans||Last year offer||This year offer|
|Essential||$10 OFF||Not disclosed yet|
|Advanced||10% OFF – Buy now at $89/year||Not disclosed yet|
|Expert||20% OFF – Buy now at $159/year||Not disclosed yet|
|Agency||30% OFF – Buy now at $279/year||Not disclosed yet|
|Elementor Cloud (Builder + Hosting + Theme)||20% OFF – Buy now at $79/year||Not disclosed yet|
👉 Akshay’s note: I personally use Elementor on my websites. It has enabled me to build highly attractive, brandable websites. I’m using Elementor along with Astra Theme. This combination has enabled me to implement some of the most advanced functionalities on my site. So, if you are purchasing Elementor, I highly urge you to purchase the Astra Pro theme along with it, and you’ll be thankful for it. They are also running an awesome Black Friday deal.
Visit Black Friday deal page
Latest product updates:
- Elementor has introduced taxonomy filter widgets, Carousel widgets, mega menu widgets, etc.
- Evergreen option and expire actions for Countdown widget.
- Recently, Elementor has introduced the first phase of the loop builder. This feature enables you to design repetitive content, such as listings or posts, according to your requirements. In addition, you can incorporate dynamic content and merge it with custom post types.
- The ability to add the notes inside of the editor helps in easier collaboration. With this, you communicate and guide your team members, inserting your feedback or comments as notes inside of the editor. This saves you a lot of time in conducting the meetings and training the team.
As a leading WordPress page builder, Elementor comes with various features.
- 90+ widgets: Elementor Pro unlocks a wide range of widgets for you to use on your site. You can use these widgets to create any page you want without knowing any coding skills.
- 300+ designer-made templates: Elementor comes with lots of templates that are extremely attractive. They have templates suitable for all the main requirements that may arise.
- Popup builder: This is one of the recently introduced features by Elementor. It allows you to build highly attractive popups with advanced trigger and targeting options. They have integrations with a good number of email marketing providers, making lead generation seamless.
- Theme builder: It allows you to edit parts of the page that you can’t edit conventionally. Theme editing functionality offered by Elementor is literally a game-changer when it comes to implementing advanced design features to your site. On this site, we’re making good use of Elementor’s theme builder.
- WooCommerce builder: Elementor allows you to completely edit and design your WooCommerce store.
I also liked the fact that with Elementor, you have the freedom to extend its functionalities using many add-ons.
Drag and drop builder
Elementor provides an easy-to-use drag-and-drop builder that allows you to create stunning websites in just a few minutes. The design is responsive, so you can tailor it for different devices including desktops, mobiles, tablets, and more.
Here is the best part:
Elementor comes with global colors & typography features, ensuring the site design will be consistent by changing the colors and typography in one place.
To customize your site design, Elementor offers tons of widgets for marketing, eCommerce, etc. You will get 30+ basic widgets, 30+ pro widgets, 20+ WooCommerce widgets, and theme elements. You can also create custom widgets by hiring a developer.
Elementor has introduced its own popup builder. If you want to generate more leads and engage your audience with various offers, Elementor popups are the best.
You can create popups either from scratch or make use of stunning templates that are customizable.
Note that to use popup builder, you need to get their Elementor Pro. You can create various popups like:
You have the ability to create various types of popups, such as full-screen, modal, slide-in, and top/bottom bar popups. You can customize the pop-up triggers, including click, scroll, page exit intent, scroll to element, or after inactivity. Also, you can set display options as per your preferences.
Elementor for eCommerce
Elementor is great for creating eCommerce websites. It requires no coding skills, and you can fully customize your store to your liking. You can create visually appealing product pages, home pages, product catalogs, checkout pages, and more.
The possibilities are endless. You can design the way you wish using its widgets, pre-made templates, and the live editor.
In the above screenshot, you can take a look at all the eCommerce widgets.
Elementor has recently launched a managed WordPress hosting service that is powered by Google Cloud.
Their hosting CDN is provided by Cloudflare, a worldwide network of secure servers. All visitors are automatically directed to the closest server, ensuring the best experience possible. You can store all your content on 20GB of storage and get upto 50GB of bandwidth.
Unlike other hosting providers, Elementor Cloud is specifically optimized for good page speed performance with Elementor. Additionally, if you are not technically inclined but still need to experience the wide range of advanced features that Elementor provides, Elementor Cloud offers excellent Elementor-centric technical support. This makes it the ideal choice for you. It is favored by web design agency owners who want top-notch support to minimize the challenges of managing multiple websites.
Along with this, their hosting also provides SSL, daily backups, and site lock.
Elementor integrates with popular WordPress plugins like WooCommerce, Yoast, RankMath, SEO Press, TutorLMS, etc, and marketing and CRM tools like Drip, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, and much more.
Elementor free vs. pro
As you may know, Elementor is a freemium plugin. They have a free plugin that comes with a limited set of modules and features.
It comes with additional features and modules like popup builder, theme builder, eCommerce Builder, custom CSS, and countless other modules.
I highly urge you to get Elementor if you want to get the most out of it. They are continuously rolling out updates to their plugins, and the Pro version of this page builder pays back itself in terms of enhanced design and UX on your site.
Once you use Elementor Pro, you’ll put a stop to hunting for that perfect WordPress theme.
Grab Elementor Before the Deal Ends
- Does Elementor has announced a Black Friday deal?
Not yet. Still, they have not announced their Black Friday deal. Once the deal goes live, we will update in this post.
- When will the Elementor Black Friday deal start?
The dates are not disclosed yet.
- Is the offer available only for a limited time?
Yes. Elementor, on its official website, announces the duration of the offer.
Don’t miss the Elementor Black Friday offer. This is the only time when they will be offering a whopping huge discount on their plugins.
If you have miss the Black Friday deal, you can get this Elementor offer on Cyber Monday.
I’ve used many page builders. But the features and flexibility the Elementor provides me are unmatchable.
If you have any doubts, make sure you leave in the comments section below.