This Christmas, HostGator is offering great discounts on all it’s hosting plans. If you’ve missed the Black Friday or Cyber Monday offers on web hosting, Christmas is the right time to buy a good hosting plan from HostGator.
HostGator is one of the reliable hosting providers, that I started my blogging career with.
In this Christmas season, HostGator is offering up to 70% OFF on all its web hosting plans.
How to avail HostGator Christmas sale discount?
- In order to avail the hosting discount, just click here to go to the discount page.
- After heading over to the discount page, you need to select a plan.
- For example, if you are looking for shared web hosting you can choose from Hatchling, Baby or Business plans.
- Now just complete the purchase and you are ready to go.
Note on choosing plans: If you plan to host only one website, the Hatchling plan may be enough for you. If you are looking to host multiple websites, then Baby plan is what I recommend.
For any serious business, hosting 2-3 websites is highly essential. So Baby plan is what I recommend for most people.
HostGator is one of the old recommended hosts out there. Their shared hosting is the most famous one. Although they have VPS and Dedicated plans, most of the people go to other hosts. When it comes to shared hosting, HostGator is one of the good hosts you can get.
These are some of the features that all the shared hosting plans come with.
- Unlimited web space
- Unlimited bandwidth
- CPanel for your hosting account
- One-Click installer of scripts like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- 45-days money back guarantee
- Free $100 AdWords credits to promote your business on Google for free.
Make sure you get HostGator Christmas sale. I recommend you to get hosting for 2-3 years in advance as the renewal costs will be quite higher than the introductory prices.
Hope you loved this post on HostGator Christmas sale very helpful.